What types of web forms can I create with the Forms Editor?
With our web forms editor you can easily create any standard web form to interact with visitors or collect information:
Feedback or Contact Us forms
Product or Service Information Request forms
Surveys and Questionnaires
Can I make a form which submits the information to an email address, and adds the user to a mailing list?
Yes, you can configure each web form to:
- send the information submitted by visitors to one or several email addresses
- post the information to a forum or blog added on any page of your site
- add the email address filled in the form to a mailing list on your site
- perform a combination of the above
Can I make an online appointment form?
Yes, you can create a simple appointment form using the standard form options. To create advanced appointment forms with calendar and no double booking we would recommend integrating third-party tools like Genbook using the HTML Snippet.
Can I create a form which will allow visitors to attach a file?
Yes, you can include a File upload field in any Form.
I want to receive a copy of my form messages at several email addresses.
Yes, you can receive your form messages in as many email boxes you need. In the Send to Email section of your form, enter a comma-separated list of email addresses that should receive the form submissions.
I do not receive the form messages send to my email address. What's wrong?
If you form is properly set up and uses a valid email address and you still don't receive the form messages most probably there is some anti spam filter on your end that doesn't allow you to see these emails.
To confirm that's the case please try the following:
- check if the messages have been filtered to some bulk/spam folder of you email account
- try using a different email address and see if you will be getting the emails in this case.
Contact us using the Help button in your website Admin if the issue persists.
After submission, my form displays an error message.
These are the errors an user can come across using the web forms or the database feature:Forms:
- Error SM-156 - Reached limit of emails sent through the form per hour (20 emails); invalid email address is provided in the "Send To Email" field.
- Error SM-256 - message content is not valid (for example pasted 300MB text);
- Error DB-156 - Reached limit of emails sent through the form per hour (2000);
- Error DB-130 or DB -130 Warning - The Database feature is not enabled in the package; or the number of allowed records reached its limit; or there is a missing column - the value in the form can not be added in this column.